Repair Corrupt 2GB PST Files
2GB PST Repair Software - Oversized PST File Recovery Tool
PST File size exceeded over 2GB? What do do when Outlook PST files becomes too big & inaccessible?
In MS Outlook 2000, .PST files size are limited to 2 GB. When PST file goes to 2GB of file size, then its breaks and unusable and here retrieval of emails and data from this oversized .pst file becomes very difficult.
Perfect Data Solutions PST Recovery software helps you to recover emails from oversized 2GB pst file. PDS PST file repair software an advanced Outlook Mail Recovery tool, which is easily and quickly handle oversized .pst file problem and creates a new working and readable .pst file which can be easily imported into Microsoft Outlook. PDS Outlook pst email recovery software automatically transfers all recovered emails in MS Outlook after complete pst file recovery.
Typical Corrupt Outlook PST File Error Messages:
* "Outlook.pst can not be accessed - 0x80040116"
* "An unknown error has occurred. 0x80040119"
* "pst has reached maximum size limit"
* "OL2000: Unable to Use Your Personal Folder File if it Exceeds the 2 GB Size Limit"
Perfect Data Solutions provide free demo version software of PST Recovery Tool, download the free demo software and scan your corrupted or damaged .PST file and evaluate its function and email recovery results. Demo version show you the complete preview of every emails, contacts, calendar, notes, tasks and journals entries.
If you fully satify with PDS PST Recovery demo version software, PURCHASE FULL version of PST Recovery Software to save the entire pst emails and all other pst items.
Download & Buy Online PST Email Recovery Software
System Requirements for PDS PST File Repair Software:
- Pentium-class processor
- Windows 9X/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
- 10Mb disk space for pst recovery software installation
- Disk space - enough disk space to save recovered copy of the file
MS Outlook Versions Supported:
- Microsoft Outlook 97, 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013